Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Goals



They say you should write down your goals and tell your friends what you plan to accomplish. It makes sense, really. I mean, unless your friends are jerks and would try to talk you out of doing something your heart desires. Not mine. I could tell them I wanted to do something dangerous and crazy and they would be there, beer in hand, cheering me on! I have the best friends.

So, in an effort to bring my goals for 2010 to fruition, I decided to write them down and share.

Professional
1) Keep a positive attitude!
2) Exceed my company’s sales goal by $100K.

Personal
1) Run a full marathon.
2) Complete a half Iron Man Triathlon.
3) Get to and maintain 170 pounds.
4) Read at least one book a month.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love these, Tony - good luck!

Kerstin said...

Well, I know for certain that you can check off #2! Even though I was too far behind you to actually "see" you cross the finish line, it was nice that you high fived me when I finally did.
You are a gifted and amazing athlete! You did it! Congrats!